I.T.P can proceed to prepare environmental assessment studies with the help of NGO’s, and Government Environmental Agencies and will include the following details:
A. Covered sectors:
B. Valuation and identification of environmental impact during the various phases of a wind farm project
- Construction phase:
- Effects created by the opening of roads and accesses and by the movement of machines.
- Actions that will cause effects as the destruction of the vegetal layer, activation of erosive processes and effects on fauna.
- Exploitation phase: Effects due exclusively to the presence of Electrical Wind Generators as:
- Effects on landscape taking into account, specially, environing population.
- Bird fauna: collision of birds, modification of bird behavior as well as the behaviors of other animals that may imply a loss of environmental quality by reduction of bird population or non-desired effects on the rest of the fauna and cattle.
- Noise effects.
- Dangers to the population because of the Generators.
- Electromagnetic perturbations.
- Other impacts (tourism…)
- Abandon phase: Effects in the environment in the event of the shut-down of the Wind Farm .